Her Black Prince Vorandil Aglamir by JT Tomas

| | |

Chapter 5


39 Years Earlier

The ceramic of the plate shattered against wall right next where Keisha's father's head was just. Three seconds.

A few shards fell on his father burgundy polo sweater. He and Alice, Kieshas mother, were standing in their living room. Their raised voices had woke kiesha out her sleep. She snuck down the hallway and watched the argument playout while hiding in the corner of the living room doorway.

"Alicia, you are not listening." Her father pleaded exasperatedly

" No ! No! No! Your not taking my daughter!". Her mother scream. The veins pulsing in her neck and eyes bulging.

" I'm not taking her I'm offering!-!"

"YOUR OFFERING THE CHANCE TO MAKE HER A FUCKING FREAK! LIKE YOU !".Her mother roared, spit flying from her mouth at her father's chest.

Her father flinched at her words. Suddenly his bright grey eyes grew brighter, gigantic frame seemed to rise taller and more intimidating.

"Daddy's going scary. " Kiesha stared fearfully, she had only seen her daddy turn scary and bright one time. When He had took her and mommy to the city Carnaval one night, and after buying her a massive cotton candy cone A Man wearing a cowboy hat with a fat stomach hanging over Levi jeans called him a nigger breeder.

"YOU CANNNOT DENY MY DAUGHTER HER HERITAGE! He shouted. " SHE IS ELDAR JUST AS MUCH AS SHE IS HUMAN!

" SHES NOT A FUCKIN ELDAR! SHES BLACK! AND WHILE SHES MY DAUGHTER SHES GONNA KEEP HER BLACK ASS THE SAME ! " Her mother shouted Back." ARE THERE ANY BLACK People IN AMAN?!"

"No"- her father started .

"NO! EXACLTY SO HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE WONT FACE ERACSM THERE"

Her father's eyes dimmed . " Alicia the ELDAR are not like,&"

"ARENT LIKE WHAT?! LIKE HHUMAN!? YOU PISS FUCK, AND HAVE KIDS SO WHAT YOU THINK THEY CANT JUDGE?!" her mother crossed her arms and sat down on the yellowing couch in the living room. "You are trying to take my daughter away from me… I won't allow it."

"Alicia"

"You think you can just pack up take my daughter and leave me here alone in the ghetto while you and my daughter live forever in paradise " tears formed at her mother's eyes. " You will not leave me here alone."

Her fathers gaze darkened." Alicia she's NOT aving you alone forever"

"YES SHE WILL! WHILE I LIVE MY WHOLE LIFE POOR AS SHIT! STANDING IN FOODSTAMP LINE WHILE SHE FORGETS ABOUT AND FEASTING AND FUCKING FREAKS LIME YOU."

"No I wont mama!". Keisha screamed from the hallway. She stood up from the hallway carpet and ran into the living room, tears streaming from her eyes. The golden fluff cotton bunny her father had made her that said I love you randomly still in er arms.

"Oh baby!" her mother said and hugged her daughter as she ran into her arms. " I thought you were sleep."

Her father snorted." The way you yell I'm sure the neighbors are up cooking cookies too."

"Momma I wont to leave you! I'll stay here ,! I'll be with you forever I promise!" she cried.

"Its okay." Her mother soothed. " Your father is trying to take you from me but it won't happen."

"Alicia.."

" He don't want you to be black, like your mama"

"Alicia! Don't tell her something like-."

"He thinks your ugly, he thinks I'm ugly , but you are beautiful. " her mothers tears flowed. "The only piece of beauty I have. And I will never let you go"

"I wont mama!" Keisha sobbed ." I promise I won't!"

Her father stared silently at his daughter former lover for a moment. " Keisha come here."

Alicia's embrace around her daughter tightened.

" I'm not taking her by force Alicia. " He promised "you should know me better than that."

Alicia, hesitatingly loosened her arms. Keisha walked to her daddy and looked up to meet his sorrowed filled eyes.

"Yes daddy?"

"I am I am" his chest heaved painfully " I am leaving."

Keisha bottom lip trembled "How come?"

"Because

" BECAUXSE HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU KIESHA!" her mother shouted.

"Because , I am called elsewhere." Her father answered.

"You want stay with your mother?"

Kiesha looked down. "Daddy I don't want you to go."

"I didn't ask that,do you want to stay with your mother."

Keisha tried closed her eyes too stop the tears streaming, and wiped away the boogers on her face with a Mickey mouse pajamas sleeve.

"Yes I do."

Her mother clapped her hand "Yes exactly she gon stay with her mama."

Her father stared silently at his daughter, as if wondering if she truly comprehended the choice being made here.

"Ki ki ki " are you sure?"

"I don't want to leave mommy alone " she pleaded " but I want you to stay too! How come you can't daddyy!"

Her fathers eyes grew deep with agony's every word she said was like dagger digging sharper into his heart. "Because I , I "

"Because he full of shit!" just like all men ! Elf or man!" her mother roared.

Keishas tears flowed with renewed. "Im sorry daddy but I can't leave mommy I just can't."

His grey eyes studied his daughters heart shaped face like he was trying to remember every detail

Two minutes of silence passedhe spoke.

"Kiesha, " he said slowly. " kiesha look at me."

Kiesha teary face looked up from the dirty brown of the carpet in front of her to her father's face.

"I want you to say these words and when you do, say it..say it like you mean it, okay?"

Keisha nodded slowly.

"Repeat after me . While the world still remains."

"While the world still remains." she repeated.

"And the illuvatar still reigns."

"And the illuvatar still reigns."

"I Keisha Tramell"

"I kiesha tramell."

"Renounce, renounce. Renounce my elvish line."

"Renounce Renounce my elvish line.". Keisha, around her stomach a white light shines, like it was coming from under her skin. It felt cold and crawled up her spine slowly as she recited the words.

"I Renounce my immortality and bloodline divine."

"I Renounce my immortality and all things divine."

"By the grace of illuvatar , I choose to remain human of and reject a life of unending time."

by the grace of illuvatar , I choose to remain human of and reject a life of unending time." She finished.

The freezing light she felt rose past her breast and died in her throat.

Her father knelt on bended knee to hug his daughter.

"I feel different daddy."

Her father swallowed hard. " I know baby I know " he pulled back to meet her gaze "just remember this 'ni melme tye, always and forever."

This time when she looked in her daddy's grey starlight eyes, the same starlight and brilliance of hers had faded and never would it be seen again.

PLEASE LEAVE REVIEWS AND FOLLOWS! FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AS WELL!


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment