2019 Summer Solstice Drabbles by Ismene

| | |

Springtime

Prompt: spring, passion, betrayal, body

This one contains mild sexual content.


Lothlórien was beautiful in the spring. Galadriel gazed out of her chamber balcony at the mallorn trees, music dancing through the air and lights hanging from the trees like a kaleidoscope of suspended fireflies as the sun fell below the horizon.

She was distracted from the view when a pair of strong arms encircled her waist from behind and a hungry mouth kissed her collarbone passionately. "My love, not here, not in front of the entire kingdom!"

Celeborn growled under his breath, smiling. "Then come away from the balcony, dearest." He held her wrist gently and led her back into the bedroom, to the bed, before placing his hands on her hips and pressing her backwards onto the bed, and gently climbing on top of her, staring into her eyes with a wanton gaze.

Galadriel murmured a quiet protest about the next day's events, saying, "Celeborn, not now, come morning we must go to the ---- ohhh." Celeborn began kissing her neck again feverishly, letting her body betray her and forget whatever the next day was going to bring. All that was there was Celeborn, kissing her neck and untying her laces, freeing her body from her clothes.

"What were you saying?" he breathed into her ear, before kissing it again and letting his hands roam her body without waiting for an answer. She just moaned in reply, and undid the clasps from his tunic, as the two remained passionately entwined deep into the night.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment