The Dark Foe Wears Feanaro by whitewave

| | |

The Goodies

The images I've imagined for the posters and billboards are mostly from my dirty mind and the very beautiful and funny pictures I've collected so far (drawn by talented artists) in deviantart.com (Breogan, Milako, Tirldar, Jenny Dolfen, and many moreelfwood.com (Diana Hann) and photobucket.com (various).  


Available merchandise:   

(Proceeds will go to the “Let’s Educate our Valar Fund”, a charity founded by Fëanaro for the continuing education of Valar everywhere.)

1. Fëanaro and His Family Jewels (Collector’s Edition) desk calendar, poster, wallpaper or billboard

2. Fëanaro and His Sons' Unbreakable Oath – desk calendar, poster, wallpaper or billboard

3. Fëanaro’s Deshabille Series (shopping bags – 100 sets) 

4. Copycat Elflords  (First Edition):
• Fingolfin/Nolofinwë – a daring photo shoot at Helcaraxë with a long, golden trumpet in place of the Silmarils.
• Finarfin/Arafinwë – a revealing photo shoot at Alqualondë with a gigantic clam in place of the Silmarils.
• Olwë – shot in the swan ships with a trident in place of the Silmarils
• Ingwë – shot in the slopes of Taniquetil with a bunch of clouds in place of the Silmarils
• Elwë/Elu Thingol – shot inside the Thousand Caverns with a flock of nightingales in place of the Silmarils

5. Copycat Elflords (Second Edition):
• Findekáno – shot on location in Hithlum with a giant helmet (the dwarf helm of Azaghâl in place of the Silmarils)
 Turukáno – shot in Ondolindë with a giant rock in place of the Silmarils
• Finderato – shot in Nargothrond, with a cave hewing axe in place of the Silmarils
• Angrod – shot in Dorthonion, with a large flower in place of the Silmarils

6.  United Colors of Fëanaro - (Collector's Edition) The designer and his family are pictured wearing different casual shirts in attractive colors:   White - Fëanaro;  Brown - Nerdanel; Blue - Maitimo;  Orange - Macalaurë; Yellow - Tyelkormo; Red - Carnistir; Green - Curufin; Indigo - Amrod;  Violet - Amras 

7. The Seven Wonders of Arda with the Maryëlinde Sue mannequins in exotic locations all over Arda.
• Maitimo – “Phoenix Gliding” – Falling from a high precipice and clad with fiery phoenix feathers, he is pictured being welcomed with open arms by a group of voluptuous, nearly naked female “phoenixes”.
• Macalaurë – “Mermaiding King”  - The musician is pictured with a male torso and a merman’s tail strumming a harp and surrounded by buxom mermaids.
• Tyelkormo – “The Cave Dweller” – Dressed in caveman furs and pulling  curvaceous cavewomen by the hair.
• Carnistir – “Gold Finger” - Reclining on a scarlet couch with several golden female statues in compromising poses.  
• Curufin – “Aule’s Sweet Sweatshop” – Standing almost naked in front of a forge surrounded by a troop of sultry “Yavannas” lounging suggestively on anvils.
• Ambarussa – “Island Hopping” – Stranded on a deserted island with a large female-only tribe in revealing tribal attire. 

8. The Seven Sins and the Seven Virtues:   The brothers cast in “yin and yang” roles: 
• chastity/lust (Maitimo);
• contentment/envy (Macalaurë);
• humility/pride (Tyelkormo);
• patience/wrath (Carnistir); 
• diligence/sloth (Curufin); 
• temperance/gluttony (Amrod) and
• charity/greed (Amras)
    
9.   The Seven Sons Realistic Mannequins Collection -  made-to-order, price on request. Please attach a copy of your entire clan’s financial statements (subject to review) to validate your capacity to pay.

10. Huan plush toy with realistic fangs! (Available in different shades!)

11. Ungoliant plush toy (Available in different sizes!)

12.  Monster Spider Attacks Alqualonde DVD (Extended Edition) with extensive interviews with the designer, the cast, outtakes, and alternate endings. 

13.  Fëanaro and Nerdanel wedding (Bridal) and honeymoon (Resort) video (Extended Edition)  with extensive speeches/toasts from each family member and a footage of Huan’s outtakes. Does NOT include honeymoon night.

     
FINISHED


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment