Short stories of Valinor by Aprilertuile

| | |

7 - under the rain

Prompt : sparkle - rain - flummoxed - vault


Much to their siblings and cousins amusement, Makalaurë and Findaràto looked a bit flummoxed at the turn of event.

The evening was supposed to be clear of clouds… Supposed being a key word there.

So they had gathered with every one of their siblings and cousins interested in a night out and there they were, all gathered outside, instruments very much included, under the very much drenching celestial vault with their cloaks for all protection.

Tyelkormo, Pityafinwë and Telufinwë and Irissë seemed to find it all far more funny than it really was, Artanis looked between mildly annoyed and endlessly entertained at her brother’s desperate attempt to protect his beloved harp from the rain.

Indeed, both Makalaurë and Findaràto’s sudden attempts to protect their instruments were becoming fast entertainment for their siblings and cousins.

Findekàno on the other hand looked absorbed by the sight as the rain fell. Indeed, raindrops all around them were sparkling silver from the radiance of Telperion, giving the area a magical silver look.


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment