Manwë's Birthday Party by Dawn Felagund, Tarion Anarore, , Rhapsody, , oshun, , Isil Elensar, , pandemonium_213, , Beatrisu

| | |

Chapter 4: "Everybody Loves Fingon" by Oshun


 

Maedhros and Fingon climbed up the steps to front door of Manwë's place. Maedhros slid on the first step, still slippery with bird shit, clutching Fingon's arm almost causing him to fall. His friend turned to him, deep concern flittering across upon his handsome visage.

"If you don't want to do this we really don't have to. It is not too late to go Melian's baby shower with your mother," said Fingon.

"Surely you jest! I'd gone to enough baby showers within our close family alone to last me until end of Arda while I was still a youth."

"I really was surprised actually that you were invited to Manwë's birthday party."

"Are you kidding? Even dad was invited, although of course he loves baby showers so there was no possibility he would accept. But Manwë had to invite all of us. If he didn't it would prove what we always said about him was true-that he is a mean bastard who always had it in for us."

"Well I suppose that is true," Fingon said pensively.

"Here we are. You go first. Everybody loves Fingon."


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment