Letters by chrissystriped

| | |

Chapter Two


My dear Núro,

your account pleased me very much, it’s kept me company for a few nights now. I think of you a lot. I imagine your beautiful, soft, black hair sliding through my fingers while you sit at my feet. You are relaxed, leaning against my leg and your hair shines in the candlelight. You will find hair soap in the package attached to this letter. It is made with pine oil, we traded the Laiquendi of Ossiriand for it. I like the smell and I hope you will, too.

(I wish, I could bring my thoughts directly to the paper. I want to be more elaborate, but my hand is not very cooperative...)

I imagine other things about you, too. I imagine pulling you on my lap, touching your skin, sliding my hand down your body, not quite touching your cock. I hear your strained breath, feel your muscles tense in anticipation. I pinch your nipples and hear you whine. Can you feel it, yet? The scene? Will you continue it for me? You are allowed to touch yourself, while you imagine it, but only if you can stop before you come.

You are always in my thoughts,
Prince Nelyafinwe

 

~*~*~

 

My esteemed Prince Nelyafinwe,  

your gift was very much appreciated. It smells deliciously and makes my hair soft and silky as you like it. I sat in the bath, lathering my hair and imagined it to be your fingers sliding through my wet tresses, massaging my scalp and neck.

I’ll gladly continue your fantasy, my prince. I’m painfully hard for my prince, every touch making me shiver. My nipples smart from your touches. You lick over one before tugging on it with your teeth and I gasp. My erection throbs. Your hand slides down to my thigh, first caressing, then pinching my tender skin. I wreathe in your arms, moaning, a few tears in my eyes, but oh, it feels so good! Finally your hand wraps large and warm around my cock and I arc my back. Your skin is smooth with calluses from training with the sword. Your thumb slides over the head before you lift it up to my lips. You slide your thumb into my mouth and I taste my own desire. I shudder when you grip my hair and pull me to my feet, leading me to the bed. I spread my legs, eager for you inside me and you enter me with a long thrust. Your breath is hot against my neck. I move with you, quicker and quicker until you find your release deep inside me. I like to think that you would allow me release after you’ve come, but I won’t presume to write it down like it was a fact, my prince.

I’m touching myself now, although I know I’ll have to stop in a moment so I don’t break your order. It feels good, my body longing for this kind of touch, but it is also torture because I always have to keep in mind, that I need to stop before I reach a point where I can't anymore. My body trembles in despair when I pull my hand away. I want so much! But I hold firmly in my mind, that I'm doing this for you, my prince. It makes me feel good to know that you'll be pleased with my obedience.

Most faithfully yours,
Nolofinwe


Table of Contents | Leave a Comment