One Flesh, One Soul. Part I by FellFireFan

| | |

Fanwork Notes

Characters may speak in their own language but will be written in english with (brackets) 

Pay attention to dates at the start of scenes as they tell you just how much time has passed since the last scene. Some chapters are flashbacks so please keep an eye on these dates.

Fanwork Information

Summary:

Aegnor, Lord of Dorthonion is a Noldorin Prince with a bold reputation. Earthy and fiery with a wrath that no one would knowingly provoke, he is as dangerous and unpredictable as he is beautiful, sensual and playful. A far cry from the decorum expected of him as a Prince of the Realm and a member of the Elven Counsel of Lords. Yet, beneath his impenetrable exterior, lies a deeply haunted and guarded soul, burning and passionate beyond words, whose desire for love runs deep. Little does he know that a chance encounter with a lost and frightened little girl on a freezing morning in the hills of Dorthonion will unravel his entire world and ignite an extraordinary love wrought with challenges, sacrifices and intense desire. Brace yourself for part 1 of a captivating tale, woven by the power of passionate love and loss.

Major Characters: Aegnor, Andreth, Angrod

Major Relationships:

Artwork Type: No artwork type listed

Genre: Drama, Erotica, Family, Romance

Challenges:

Rating: Adult

Warnings: Character Death, Sexual Content (Moderate), Violence (Graphic)

Chapters: 12 Word Count: 62, 373
Posted on 17 October 2024 Updated on 17 October 2024

This fanwork is complete.


Comments

The Silmarillion Writers' Guild is more than just an archive--we are a community! If you enjoy a fanwork or enjoy a creator's work, please consider letting them know in a comment.